You can take a Player out of the game, but you can't take the game out of a Player.
So...US Army Lieutenant Colonel William H. Steele is being brought up on charges
of "Aiding the Enemy" in Baghdad by supplying detainees with an unmonitored cellphone.
Among his other EIGHT offenses:
- Unauthorized possession of classified information
- Fraternizing with the daughter of a detainee
- Maintaining an inappropriate relationship with an interpreter
- Storing classified information in his quarters
- Possessing pornographic videos
No home training. Know What I'm Sayin'??