Once again, I was at ajc.com, and the overall picture of the front page struck me. Check it out:
Looks like a one-two punch of death and destruction. Pain and suffering.
- A fire guts 4 homes
- Huge accident halfway closes I-85
- The whole bus thing with the students from Bluffton
- An dead infant is found in a gym bag
- There's an injured Brave
- George Herbert Bush faints. Anyone else faints, and its not news at all.
- Regis Philbin to have bypass surgery
- I didn't even read why Snoop was detained in Sweden. I don't even want to know.
Make me wanna holla. And throw up both my hands.
Know What I'm Sayin'??